Do you need help managing your data backups?
- Do you have a backup of your company data?
- When did you last test your backups?
- Could you survive losing some or all of your data?
- How long could you operate for without access to your data?
- Would you know which customers owe you money?
- Would you know who you owed money to?
- How much is your data and data access worth to you & your company?
- How are you protecting one of your most vital assets?
Now do you think you have everything covered? Points to note:-
- Data is one of the most important assets of a company
- Security of data is often overlooked
- 30% of companies fail to test their backups
- 70% of companies that do check backups have found tape backup failures
- Backup media is most commonly stored alongside the original data
- Data in smaller companies is often distributed and difficult to backup
- 6% of all PCs will suffer an episode of data loss in a given year
- Most smaller and medium sized companies do not have a formal backup or disaster recovery plan
- Most busnesses overlook the impact of losing accounting data, payroll data and other business data
- It is most common to find a business owner or manager responsible for data security to assume that the occasional copying to data to a pen-drive will protect them
Changed your mind about needing some help?
Introducing ISL Vault – A Fully Managed Backup System
ISL Vault is a fully managed online backup system designed to take the workload, responsibility and investment in backup systems offsite allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
The solution can be provided for single PCs, small workgroups, larger server installations including technologies such as Exchange Server, Windows Server, Small Business Server, and SQL Server and is scalable to corporate levels with multiple servers and vast amounts of data.
Your data is backed up to an offsite secure data centre using an Internet connection and with 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring you can be assured that your data remains backed up, secure and available to restore as required.
- Fully automated and managed online backup service to protect your data
- Backups are monitored 24 x 7 x 365 and we will contact you if there is a problem and provide assistance to a point of resolution
- Managed restores of single files to complete system restores
- Data protection of files, email and databases
- Email, phone and remote technical support
- Ensures the backup of data between sets from 1MB to 100TB on one or more systems
- Backup version history of 7 to 90 days by default with optional archive solutions
- Servers, PCs and laptops are fully supported
Contact us now to discuss how we can help you and your business, we’ll even call you back at a time convenient to yourself.