Do you need an independent COINS consultant to help with any of the modules below?
- General Ledger
- Contract Status Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Contract Sales Ledger
- Subcontractors Ledger
- Cash Book
- VAT Module
- Company Information System
- Fixed Assets
- Plant Control
- Coins Plus & OA
What can an Independent COINS Consultant Provide?
Our COINS onsite/remote consultancy offering includes, but is not limited to the following:-
- Day to day administration & support for all modules listed above via Coins Plus and OA
- Implementation / reconfiguration of COINS modules
- Implementation of new companies
- User, groups, printer and security administration
- Implementation / updating of new environments i.e. Test, Learn etc.
- COINS general advice & guidance
- COINS upgrades (in test environments initially before continuing to live)
- System testing and diagnosis of software bugs with call logging directly to Coins tech support
- Backups & DR planning
- Health checks – COINS, Progress and operating systems
- Progress support & upgrades
- Operating system support (Linux & Windows)
- Out of hours work including upgrades, refreshing environments etc.
- An interface between your company and the COINS Team
- Possible new ways of working / business improvement
- Special projects
Our COINS Experience
Our COINS experience stems back to 1993 when the current version at the time was version 5 running on ICL DRS6000 machines. The COINS software was accessible via green screen dumb terminals and the printers were noisy dot matrix continuous feed units. Since then we’ve seen COINS grow successfully through each version and have been responsible for the administration and development of the system, including the implementation of various modules at one of the largest foundation engineering companies.
We can provide cost effective COINS application consultancy / support in addition to the back-end IT support often required to run the number one construction industry accounting solution.
Please note the above offering does not replace the requirement for direct COINS support, it is a service designed for companies that do not have in-house COINS skills or companies that wish to add resources to projects.
Other Accounting Systems
IS Logic also provide consultancy and support for Sage One, Sage Accounting and Sage Payroll software.
Contact us now to discuss how we can help you and your business.